LAWELS gives you the opportunity to reach a wide range of readers providing them with articles, translations or legal research papers written by you on current legal issues. No specific subject or time limit has been set by us for the submissions. You can read more about the blog policy below:
- Written in Azerbaijani, English or Russian;
- Should be original and 300-5000 words;
- Should be devoted to cutting-edge legal topics with the exclusion of political and religious related matters, be analytical and meet academic requirements;
- Should be written in academic style and not plagiarised.
- All sources referenced in the text, along with page numbers, should be listed in the “References” list as follows:
- In case of books: Name of the author, title of the book, place of publication, publication and date;
- In case of articles: Author's name, article title, journal name, number and issue, date;
- In case of internet pages, you should specify a full address.
- Articles or other papers published in other journals or other publications may be placed on the blog only if such publisher allows it and with indication of the name of the publisher. It is the responsibility of the writer to be responsible for any breach of the said requirement.
By submitting an article or other paper, you grant the blog an exclusive right to publish and distribute your content.